Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my sweet Sis in Law Sunny. I also want to tag Amy. I feel pretty boring overall, but here goes:

*Maybe I should...plant a garden this year - with the price of produce these days

*I love the smell of...honeysuckle, clean sheets, Sunday dinner cooking

*People would say that I...can be O/C

*I don't understand why...we can't drill in Alaska for oil

*When I wake up in the morning...it starts!

*I lost my will power to...finish a Beth Moore study - she is INTENSE

*Life is wonderful with...no debts (I only presume)

*My past made me...tough

*I get annoyed when...people blab incessantly in public on their cell phones

*Parties are not...something I usually get invited to, or have at our house

*Dogs are...a lot of trouble

*Cats are...easier pets than dogs

*Tomorrow I am going to...have a yard sale

*I have a low tolerance for...dishonesty

*I'm totally terrified of...being trapped in a vehicle that is submurged in water and drowning

*I wonder why I thought my life would be... easier than it has been

*Never in my life...I have drunk a beer - I've cleaned up a lot of it when I worked at the drug store, and the smell makes me gag

*High school was something that...I'm glad is over

*When I'm nervous...my heart acts up

*Take my advice...A little meatloaf goes a LONG way, and live each day as it is your last - it just might be!

*Making my bed is...easier when Richard helps me, and it usually gets made daily.

*I'm almost always...multitasking, and wishing I was on vacation

*I'm addicted to...Vick's Vapo Rub

*I want someone...to hire my husband

1 comment:

Amy S. Grant said...

You make me laugh. John and I enjoyed reading your list. I want someone to hire your husband, too...in LEBANON!

Your Beth Moore answer cracked me up. Out of all the studies I started of hers I think I only finished one. Probably had something to do with the fact that I was the lead girl on that particular one at my church!

I'll give this a try, thanks for the tag!