Hey Folks,
Below are links to the Mother's Day Brunch (Cinnamon Rolls) segment which was taped here at our house this week. The segment was divided into 2 parts, so you have to click on each link to see the complete airing. Ironically, we didn't get to see all of it live because the storm knocked our power out just long enough to miss part of the first segment.
http://www.wsmv.com/video/16138959/index.html
http://www.wsmv.com/video/16138787/index.html
Thanks for watching! Now I gotta go make a chocolate peanut butter cake, and other picnic items.
4 comments:
Awesome! You're a celebrity now! If you're going to be famous for something, cinnamon rolls isn't a bad thing to be known for!
That looks great Tara! I have always LOVED your cooking. I'm glad that all of Nashville and the blog world has gotten a peek into your wonderful cooking world. You look so pretty and Hope sure did a great job helping you out.
Thanks Guys! It really seemed like we were just having friends over to cook rolls together. It was a lot of fun. They may come out again in the future. Richard has been bugging me for a few years now to put together a cookbook for our family. Who knows? Maybe I will.
Jason,
Yea, I've already thought of cheezy lines, like the BUN HUN, and ROLLING IN THE DOUGH! I feel like I look like I've had one too many buns!
Post a Comment