Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things I'm Loving

  • The arrival of spring
  • Walks and bike rides at the city park
  • The smell of blooming honeysuckle
  • Listening to David Cook's songs I downloaded from I-tunes. I LOVE his voice
  • Perfecting my fried chicken recipe
  • The reappearance of my "seasonal" freckle tan.
  • Sitting in the porch swing with Richard
  • Happy Hour at Sonic after walks and bike rides
  • A BREAK from teaching
  • Reading THE SHACK

So what are you loving these days?

5 comments:

Jason said...

Sitting on my deck with the sound of the pond fountain running in the background.

Sunny said...

The sunshine!

Jason said...

By the way, how is "The Shack"?

TARA said...

It was worthy of the time I spent reading it. Kelly loaned me a copy if you have time to read it. Wish I coulda gotten it to you before you left for the beach.

Amy S. Grant said...

I love what you're lovin. I need to download some David Cook one of these days.